Shipping & Delivery
Please be aware Sole Mechanics orders being shipped to certain areas may experience possible delivery interruptions or delays. Please follow this link for the latest updates from Australia Post regarding delayed and suspended deliveries due to Coronavirus:
AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING RATES
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY (ORDERS OVER $150 AUD)CONDITIONS:
- Flat rate $9.95 AUD for orders below $150 AUD
- Please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
- Tracking details are supplied within your dispatch email.
FREE STORE PICK UP AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS WITHIN A 5KM RADIUS OF STORE
- Choose the 'Store Pick-Up' option at the checkout.
- Orders are usually ready to collect in 24 hours.
- This service is only available 12.30 pm -2:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Delivery times outlined above are an estimation and are subject to the destination postcode, courier service, time of acceptance and receipt of cleared payment.
- All orders are subject to review before shipping as per our Terms & Conditions
- All orders are dispatched from our Australian warehouse which operates between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday *#. Your order will be processed and dispatched by our team during these hours.
- Our handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days.
- Please be aware that during peak times and sale periods, our handling times for standard delivery can increase to 7-14 business days due to the high volume of orders.
If we are unable to supply the product/s in your order due to stock availability, the unavailable item/s will be automatically cancelled, and a refund processed. You will be notified of this via email.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMS DUTIES AND FOREIGN TAX INFORMATION
All prices on www.solemechanics.com.au are quoted and charged in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Australian GST unless otherwise specified. Customers are charged the same total price at checkout regardless of their shipping location.
GST refunds do not apply for online orders. Our policy complies with Australian and New Zealand GST legislation.
The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer.
To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
For further information, it may be necessary to call your local customs offices to gain further details to avoid any unexpected charges.
Call our Customer Service Team on +61 3 8797 2064 - the team is available from 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday *#.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible during these office hours.
*Australian Eastern Standard Time/Australian Eastern Daylight Time
#excluding Australian public holidays
← Back To Sole Mechanics