As you can see the Xplorer, Step Up and I-Walk ranges include size 22.
This is because of the different developmental stages children can be at when wearing this size - some are walking confidently, others are still finding their feet.
HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT BOBUX FIT
1. Take some paper, a pen and a ruler.
2. Place the paper flat on the ground against a wall.
3. Stand your child with one foot on the paper and their heel against the wall.
4. Trace around their toes and repeat with the other foot.
5. Measure the length from the top of their toes to the end of the paper that was against the wall.
6. Make a note of the millimetre measurement of their longest foot and use our size conversion chart to find their Bobux shoe size.
NOTE: Our sizing chart accounts for growth room!