VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi Hi Top Ladies Leather Black Hide
Natural Motion Control Motion Shock Control Natural Sensory Feedback

VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi Hi Top Ladies Leather Black Hide


Out of stock

With a soft, foldable hi-top counter, this mid-calf lace-up can beworn as an ankle boot. Robust, leather, with a removable, thermal insole and lining, Gobi Hi Top is a Winter walking weapon.Thermal and water-tight construction, engineered to help keep feet warm, dry and moving naturally. Explore the cold urban landscapes and icy country paths. Thermally protective, with multi-terrain outsoles, to grip in all conditions, the Winterproof range lets your feet thrive naturally, through the bitter Winter months


Shearing lined winter hi-top Desert Boot The Gobi Hi-Top is a fashion and function driven winterproof desert boot. Derived from the classic Gobi design, the Hi-Top version lets you live and move barefoot in style, comfort and warmth. The leather upper keeps the weather out and the shearling lining keeps the warmth in. Finding that perfect winter shoe becomes a challenge every season. The need for a piece which is practical, comfy, easy to walk in, warm, and will most importantly last you through the season has turned into a yearly event. combining all these features, but with the added extra of pure barefoot technology, the GOBI HI-TOP is an investment piece, esential for the colder months. By bridging the gap between fashion and function, and derived from the classic GOBI style, this HI-TOP version lets you live and move barefoot. While the leather outer protects you from the elements, the shearling inner keeps your foot toasty warm. The GOBI HI-TOP comes in both black and brown premium waterproofed leather, engineered using thermal and watertight construction. As with all VIVOBAREFOOT designs, the GOBI has always been built with your foot in mind. With a wide toe box (giving your toes the space and freedom they require) and a completely flat sole, your feet receive all the sensory information they need to rediscover your surroundings and find your natural movement. Not all comfy shoes are meant for exercise and running, the Gobi allows you a barefoot lifestyle change. Ideal for: 80% of the time, for the other 20% anything goes. Politely reminding your feet that you care. Summertime fun and games. Smart, simple and healthy feet. Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines you never know. Showing the kids how skipping should be done. The hopscotch champion who can still kill it. Specifications: Upper material:Leather Upper description: V Leather: V leather with abrasion leather and rip stop Nylon trimmings for increased durability. Ion Mask treatment for water resistance Collar/panel/lining: Fake shearling lining Sole unit: V - MULTI 1 Sole thickness: 4.5MM Closure/lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace.

Additional Information

Product Tag Line N/A
Brand Vivobarefoot
sole mechanics returns policy

100 Day change of mind policy

sole mechanics shipping returns

$5 Shipping - Free Over $99

sole mechanics gift cards

The Perfect Gift

sole mechanics coaching sessions

Book a Coaching Session